I would load up about 3-5 cartridges with your insulin and keep them in the
fridge. (in the butter dept. of course!)    that way, all you will have to
do is connect to the tubing when you do your site change.  we learned about
doing this on this mail list and I am SO incredibly thrilled to NOT have to
be rushed and try to knock bubbles out while geneva is tapping her fingers
next to me going..."come ON mom.!@!!"

remember to have your Humalog and / or Velosulin out at room temp to avoid

you could set the pump on the counter and just watch it all day also!