Re: [IP] what supplies to carry?

email @ redacted wrote:
> I'm curious as to what supplies you all carry when you go out.

I always have a small amount of H in my purse with a needle.  I fill my
cartridges full (315 units) and only change the cartridge when it is
close to out.  If I am close to out in the morning I either change the
cartridge or put the cartridge and new tubing in a ziplock back in
my purse.  I keep a couple of set changes and some ketostix in the bag I
use to take breakfast and lunch to work so I can change a bad set at
work.  I try to keep an extra container of strips in my purse also.