Re: [IP] what supplies to carry?

>I'm curious as to what supplies you all carry when you go out.

  I keep an "emergency pack" at places where I spend alot of time, like
school and work.  Otherwise, if I'm going to be out for a few hours, I check
my insulin to make sure it isn't going to run out (I always put enough in
for four days even though I change at three)  and bring my meter and a
syringe.  I don't bring an insulin vial because if I did, it would be just
as likely to go bad as the insulin in the tube would since I don't
refrigerate after opening.  I figure a clogged set would be the most likely
problem, so I bring the syringe and could draw up insuln from the pump
resevoir if I had to.  Oh yeah, if I'm going to be out for more than a few
hours then I also bring some batteries.  --Gianna