Re: [IP] what supplies to carry?

In a message dated 9/26/99 9:34:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:<< I'm curious as to what supplies you all carry
when you go out. >>

I usually carry an insulin pen loaded with Humalog with me just in case I
have problems when I'm out somewhere.  I've also unhooked the tubing and
loaded the reservoir with about 20 units of air.  The air in the reservoir
allows me to use the insulin left in the tubing until I can get home to
change out the set.

If I'm going to be somewhere for most of a day...(like work), I carry a
complete set for changeout.