Re: [IP] square wave bolus(correction)

In a message dated 9/26/99 6:32:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:<< I'm curious about something: do
 you use the same carb to insulin ratio with the pizza as you would with
 "pure" carbohydrates, or do you still have to take a larger bolus because of
 the fat in the pizza? >>

Hi David..
In error, I stated that I used the square wave for the pizza....I should have
said the Dual Wave.  For the square wave you would set the pump to spread the
whole amount over a period of time.  With the Dual wave, you set the pump to
give you a bolus now and also spread the rest over a period of time.

I use the same carb ratio with the pizza as I do with other foods.  I just
use the Dual wave to cover me.