Re: [IP] itchy site

"email @ redacted" wrote:

> Erika has had  various IV's in her life, and often she has shown
> a serious allergic reaction to the tape adhesive.

I have a lot of adhesive alleriges and didn't think I could use a pump
for that reason the first time my endo suggested a pump.  The second
time he suggested a pump I saw the Nurse Practitioner who sees all
the pumpers and she was pretty confident that we could find some
combination that would work.  We did and I have been pumping for 13