Re: [IP] what supplies to carry?

In a message dated 9/26/99 8:33:43 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm curious as to what supplies you all carry when you go out. >>

I carry a syringe in my car (console) and have one in my "goodie bag" in my
purse. I can draw up insulin out of the "empty" reservoir -- which still has
about 20 units in the tubing and 10 in the luer neck.

Another thing I've done is unscrew the tubing, suck up about 20 units of air
into the reservoir, put the tubing back on and prime it. The air in the
reservoir pushes the insulin left in the neck and the tubing on through and I
can do a changeout when I get back home.