[IP] Swap Question

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there would want to swap a box of Minimed
softsets for a box Disetronic Tenders (20/10) ( same as Minimed

I cannot use the version of D's softsets, which I think is the rapid,
due to my allergic reaction to the metal.  I really like softsets.

Or if someone wants to buy a box of tenders or two from me than I can
just buy the softsets.

Basically I am wanting to avoid dealing with the insurance hassles.  It
took months for my insurance to pay D for my supplies and D was more
than happy to help in the endeavor or course because I am on the D.  I
doubt if Minimed would do the same, nor would I expect them too.

So if anyone wants too, please let me know or if anyone has any great
suggestions I would greatly greatly appreciate it.

Please mail me privately:  email @ redacted

Thanks Tons,