Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!

I didn't try it because I'm still not clear about the procedure.  I guess
first I have to get a clearer picture of his fluctuations.  After that I'm
not sure exactly what to do.  It sounds like I would set a temp basal for the
amount of time between when he goes to bed and the beginning of a drop.  If I
figure all this out I am assuming that I can leave his insulin to carb ratio
alone.  Jack still likes a night time snack and food eaten at night seems to
linger longer than food eaten during the day.  In plain english, I'm very