Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!

In a message dated 9/26/99 5:22:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< << Hubby doesn't know how to do BG checks? Hmmmmm ... he was awake, after
 Sounds like a case of the "Penis Factor" :-) >>

LOL!  But, ironically, in my house it's hubby who gets up with the children
at night, makes sure they take their meds, etc. Does that mean I have a
"Vagina Factor" at work here? Or does it just mean that I'm smarter than he?