[IP] Thank You All So Much

Thanks to everyone who took the time to give me information on the pump.
Your responses have been informative and useful. I have tried other diabetic
mailing lists and newsgroups but this is the first one I have come across
where so many people were so helpful. Of all the messages I got via email
today not one was a flame of any kind. I can't tell you how nice this is. I
am interested in controlling my diabetes, not arguing with other folks, and
it was a surprise to see that so many people evidently feel the same way.
Again, thank you so much. Your help is greatly appreciated and I hope that
when I actually get my pump (hopefully this coming week) you can help me get
the thing regulated.

My sincere thanks to you all.

David Dougherty