From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of George
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 1999 5:10 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] looking for the perfect pump

On 26 Sep 99, at 12:34, David L. Dougherty wrote:

> with the Disetronic? I wish this decision wasn't so hard. Each pump has
> features I would like to have. Too bad we cant get a pump that has them
all.

Well, have you been to  http://www.animascorp.com/index_f.html
to see the "new" pump?  It is undergoing FDA approval at the
moment.  Maybe it will have features you would like, perhaps it
might be that it "has them all"!

Or as Mick sang "you can't always get what you want, but if you
try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need!"
Choose any pump, it is what you "need" to do better than MDI.

George