Re: [IP] Question....treating lows at mealtime

I agree with Linda (yay Linda!), I would treat the low with a fast acting
sugar so all that meal protein & fat doesn't slow down the sugar.  Then I
would bolus a little less for the meal anyway (.5 to 1 unit less) just
because I wouldn't want to go low again, plus if being high increases
insulin resistance, perhaps being low increases insulin sensitivity??
(question for a certain minimed pump rep)