Re: [IP] square wave bolus

In a message dated 9/26/99 12:33:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:<< One other  question: have you had any
reliablility problems with the MiniMed? Has it  given any problems like its
program crashing, underdelivering insulin, or  anything like that? I have
heard that the older MiniMed pumps gave numerous  problems like this and was
wondering about the 507C. >>

The only problem that I've found with the 507C (after 6 months use) is that
the door hinge sometimes comes loose.  I just called Minimed and they had a
new pump at my door the next day and I just sent in the defective one.