Re: [IP] Medicare Will Covers Pumps for Type 1s

In a message dated 9/26/99 1:46:16 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This is the first of a press release yesterday.  It doesn't state that
 they will pay for pump supplies and they won't cover pumps for Type 2s.  >>

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Type 2s don't take insulin and we certainly don't pump.
Right, fellow type 2 pumpers? <g>  We should just get off our duffs, exercise
and forego sugar.