[IP] BG average

I am just so amazed that I have to share...

Before pumping (which Steven, age 13, started on 7/6/99), his average BG
on his meter (14 or 30 day average) used to hover between 190-200.  I
haven't checked his meter lately, but today I happened to notice that
his 14 day average was 155!!  I was totally amazed!!  I can't wait to
see what affect this has on his Hg A1C.  If we had an average of 155 on
injections, I know he would have had multiple hypoglycemic episodes.

His last A1C was 8.7 - before pumping.  Now I can't wait for his next
endo team visit to see what it has become.

mom of Steve, 13
pumping since 7/6/99