Re: [IP] itchy site

email @ redacted wrote:
> Julie,
> My son experienced the same thing.  I was told to put tegaderm on first, THEN
> insert the set, then more tegaderm.  We just found out about this and won't
> be trying it until tomorrow night.  I'll let you know how it goes.
> Stacey

We've been basically been doing the same thing - putting down IV3000,
Tegaderm or Polyskin first, then inserting the set through a hole in the
dressing; then sticking another dressing over the set.  That way, you
could even use duct tape if you had to (:-)  because the last layer of
tape is sticking to a more "skin friendly" adhesive like Tegaderm.

We haven't lost a set yet using this method - and Steve's skin hasn't
protested either!!

mom of Steve, 13
Pumping since 7/6/99 - and loving it!