Re: [IP] itchy site

    Melissa is a staph carrier, but has found using Hibiclens to cleanse her
hands and her site before inserting to be sufficient. She had 3 site
infections during the first year of pumping & none since spring of 1997. I
heard her sneeze one morning as she was inserting & she yelled out - "don't
worry Mom- I know to wash my hands again!"....occasionally the message DOES
get through!

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom, coach for 16 1/2 yr old Melissa)