RE: [IP] square wave bolus

Yes I find the MiniMed just as reliable. At first it was difficult for me
to change pumps because I had gotten attached to the other one but after
learning how to work it I don't miss the other one..The minimed as become
part of me just as the Desetronic became part of me.
I have never had either pump fail me.  No have nt had problems with either
pump.
The one thing I do like on the minimed is the backlite  for night time use.
Ginny.