Re: [IP] itchy site

With all this talk about itchy sites, I am getting concerned.  Erika is not
pumping, yet.  We are still trying to get it authorized through our
insurance.  Erika has had  various IV's in her life, and often she has shown
a serious allergic reaction to the tape adhesive.  If this is going to
happen from using the pump, maybe she shouldn't.

Kim S.
Erika's mom, 20 y/o w/cystic fibrosis, diabetes, asthma, and epilepsy.