From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Ginny Kloth
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 1999 11:13 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] square wave bolus

Hi David,
I was switched from the Disestronic to the MiniMed507C because of the
square wave and dual wave options because I needed that. I ust it ALOT.
But this is the way my medical team thought would be best for me. I have
read on the list that some people can mimic the sqaure wave option on the
Disetronic.  With the options I have on my MiniMed507C I am able to use
prednisone now without going sky high with my BGs.
I also believes that option gives me more options in the foods I can eat. I
have alot of food limitations due to other health problems and some of the
foods I am able to eat are well covered by the sqaure/dual wave option.
Whatever pump you choose will work just fine. I liked the Disetronic very
much and still have one as my back up pump:)
Ginny