From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Miranda Miller
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 1999 10:56 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] square wave bolus

I find the square wave & dual wave bolus options *extremely* useful when I
eat meals that are high in fat/protein.  Nothing better for chasing a
pizza dinner! (other than hungry dogs)  There's always a way to mimic this
feature, if you want to remember to bolus a small amount every half hour
or so.  Personally I feel that the pump should be doing this work for me,
and that's why I got it -- after all, you could mimic this with MDI too
but who wants to?
 *Miranda*