No Subject

geneva called last night before eating the cake and a good thing.  she said
the cake turned out to be a white with pudding and whipped cream frosting
instead of the usual sugary sheet number.  I was going to have her bolus for
77 and instead she did only 15.  have not talked to her this am about her
middle of night /morning BGS.