Re: [IP] getting blood at night

What I do for Rachel's overnight bg test is to try to get a hand that she has
been laying on. Either under her pillow, face, or body. These fingers tend to
be warmer and really ready to bleed. In fact, if she has been laying on her
hand for a while, I sometimes don't even need to squeeze for the sample, it
just drips through. And this is using her two favorite fingers ... calloused
and all.

If she hasn't been laying on her hands, I look to see if she has one hand
dangling over the bed. Sometimes, gravity seems to help also.

And, if all else fails ... which it occasionally does ... we have a
mini-nighttime battle ... ugh, I hate those nights.

Good luck,