Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN! and pizza

Eve is very inconsistent we have tested and tested, the one thing about the
pump we like is that we can change things right when we find a problem. One
other thing we may not have her basals down, but we have figured out how to
bolus for pizza. Will have pizza every night now! JUST KIDDING!! :<)

 Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99