Re: [IP] Serious thinking/unused insulin/carb ratios

Susan Fisher wrote:

> At two hours and fifteen minutes, I test and am 144.  Purrrrrrfect.  Susan smiles.

If I am < 160 2 hours post-prandial, I test again in an hour cause I may
be headed for a crash.  There are lots of variables for me in what is an
"okay" 1 or 2 hour.  I figured out the okay range by gathering data from
in-target pre-meal, known carb amount without high fat or protein and
testing 1, 2, 3, and 4 hours after eating.