Re: [IP] watermelon carb count/

Ruth Schneider wrote:
> well curtis,
> I guess we will have to do some experimenting.  I have an old weight
> watcher's scale and I will do some math this weekend.

A good gram scale is essential to accurate carb counting, I think.  So
many foods are hard to determine by volume but easy to determine by
weight.  Bread is a very good example of this as the "density" or
"airyness" can vary extensively. I even use the scale on things that are
easy to determine by volume cause I can put the dish I am going to eat
from on the scale and dish into it and save washing a measuring cup.