Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!

> don't understand this, she should have come down more. At midnight
> we bolused her 2 more units. Rechecked her at 1a.m. she had only
> come down 40 points. Again bolused her 2 more units, thinking this
> would bring her down maybe 50 or 60 more points and I was going to
> check her at 2:30  Well... This is the night I didn't hear the alarm
> clock go off. End of story 52 at 7 a.m.

The conventional wisdom on persistent highs is to use a syringe after
an attempt or two. The site is suspect or a clog or ???? I've found
this to be an unusual circumstance if there is not an apparent
explanation. Keep being a detective. If 0.1u/hr extra makes her low,
the 5 units of bolus disappeared!!! 'cause that should have made her
a lot lower. I'd consider it an anomoly.