Re: [IP] ] nightime basals AGAIN!

> rollerblading
> cake  (at I am presuming 77 cho per slice)

Cake at that much carb content can be a bummer. Both of Lily's really
bad crashes have occurred after cake made with a sugar icing.
Generally the carb content of the cake did not appear to be anywhere
near as high as what we calculated based on KNOWN ingredients. This
has been consistent not spotty. In my humble opinion, I would bolus
half the estimated amount and live with the high bg rather than risk
a crash. BTDT

Don't mean to alarm you, but this has been our experience.