Re: [IP] 504 Question

Thank you for the information on Section 504 Plans.  We have already
agreed on a 504 and have it in place.  What I need to know is, does it
need to be SIGNED in order for it to be a binding agreement???  Another
words, if they let him walk alone to the nurses office and they know he
is low (which is not aloud according to the 504) can they be held
responsible or can they just say that they aren't responsible because
the 504 isn't "SIGNED"???

Lisa D. (Spencer)