Re: [IP] getting blood at night

In a message dated 9/25/99 7:24:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< does anyone have suggestions as to the easiest way to get a big glop of
 blood for our lifescan profile?  >>
I use a Softclix lancing device.  It can be dialed to different depths.
Since I always use my two most calloused fingers for my finger sticks I dial
mine to the six.  But if  I wanted to use it on another finger I would just
set it on one or two.  I have a Profile meter, too, that I use all the time,
so I know what you mean by "a big glob".  Hope this helps.