1. This is the one where she will spike high and stays high or even roughly
though the night.
2. This is the one where she will spike high and drops overnight.
3. This is the one where she will spike high and continue to rise though the

Eve's basals though the night are:
9p.m. to 5a.m.    1.3
5a.m.  to  8a.m.   1.6

We have to decide by her midnight numbers what we will do. If we decide it's
#1 or #3, we will try to bolus her down and she will either stay high or
crash (If we decide to bolus her, we end up checking her every two hours or
so). This is where I slept through the alarm last week and she crashed,
sometime after 3a.m. She woke up in the morning at 52. Boy, did I feel bad.
Hey Michael, do you have any answers?
Any one else?
We are open to all suggestions.

Deborah mom to Eve 12