Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!

It is set at her evening rate that starts in the early afternoon and
runs to 1:00 am---- yes that means that there is a 1 hour basal at
midnight that is the same as the one before midnight.

Lily's has varied over the years from about 0.4u/hr a couple of years
ago to 0.7u/hr now. When she first started pumping is was even
lower, I don't remember the number. But.... those will be different
for each individual anyway.