Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!

ruth,
Eve fell asleep at about 9:45 and is still asleep in a chair in the living
room. It will be hard to wake her up and  get her upstairs to bed. Don't
look forward to this. <S> Eve's bgs will continue to rise for sometime. We
have tried to bolus her down by 1 to 2 units - sometimes this works and
sometimes it doesn't. We just hope for the best. We have noticed when she
falls asleep the afternoon she can rise 100 -150 points. We will check her
at about 11:30 and if she is higher that 218 we will bolus her then. And
recheck her at 12:30 or 1a.m. Will be a long night again.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99