Re: [IP] What to Do?

At 08:01 PM 9/24/1999  Holly Nelson wrote:
 >And since the Dr. sent it right to the
 >insurance company, and not the pump company, can I get any help on it from
 >the pump company?  Sorry so long, but we really want the pump.

You should get lots of help from the pump company... it's in their vested
interest to do whatever it takes to get the insurance approvals. A good
pump rep should know the insurance companies and what it takes to make
things work. And, they should jump through most of the hoops for you. When
I got my pump, I just signed a couple of papers and the pump rep did all
the rest, including getting the properly worded letter from the doctor.
Within 5-6 weeks I had my pump in hand.