Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!

We are seeing the same thing in Eve as in ruth's daughter the minute her
head hits the pillow her numbers go up. Do you just add a unit of insulin or
do you square wave this over a hour? Had her snack at 8:30 bolused enough
for snack. She had a 2 carbo snack and bolused 2.4 units of insulin. Numbers

8:30   140
9:30    195
10:00  218

Deborah mom to Eve 12