Re: [IP] nightime basals AGAIN!

Michael,
We are seeing the same thing in Eve as in ruth's daughter the minute her
head hits the pillow her numbers go up. Do you just add a unit of insulin or
do you square wave this over a hour? Had her snack at 8:30 bolused enough
for snack. She had a 2 carbo snack and bolused 2.4 units of insulin. Numbers
tonight.

8:30   140
9:30    195
10:00  218