Re: [IP] Atkins diet.

If you reduce your calorie intake, then do you burn fat?  Are you saying
that diabetics shouldn't try to burn fat?  I'm confused here!!  If you
reduce your calorie intake wouldn't that just slow down your metabolism
eventually because your body would get used to running on less calories? Or
would this only happen if you weren't eating too many calories to begin
with?  ??  ??  --Gianna