[IP] Thanks,and more"sil" questions

	To Susan and Isobel-thanks a bunch for your opinions.
Now for another question-
I try to get MANY days out of a set-soooo
1.How should I expect to do with sils and what should I buy. I see there
are full sets and then ?just tubing changes-not sure how this works. I tend
to get about 6-7 days out of 3 mls. of insulin.
2.How many days are typical between changes to tubing or full sets in Sils?
Usually for Sofsets,I only change the whole affair,and only when I HAVE
to-for budget and skin reasons!
Hoping to hear some points of view...

Thanks in advance-Barb