Re: [IP] U.S. Healthcare Trauma

Ali, I had the same situation with BC/BS in reverse.  Prepump, I was told
supplies were covered 100% as durable med. equipment.  Got the pump,
reordered some supplies, and all of a sudden, they were prescription items
covered at 50% because they can't be gotten at a participating pharmacy.  My
Disetronic rep went to bat for me and after a week of phone calls between her
and various BCBS reps, they backed down and I got something in writing that
they will cover supplies as DME at 100%.  Maybe your MM rep can do the same
for you.  Good luck