[IP] testing

I test whenever I feel it is necessary in addition to before each meal
and/or snack.  I test before and after exercise.  I have very good
warning signs, but I still test to verify.  I have tested my basals and
know they are right.  I can sleep all the way through the night as long
as my before bedtime test was in the 120 range.  I will wake if I run
low and I trust myself after 48 years of waking up when I am low.  It
never hurts to be conservative and wake up and test.  If a person tests
too much, I think he could end up "chasing his tail."  I test when there
is a reason to do so, not just because everyone else is saying to do so
16 times a day.  Good luck.