Re: [IP] testing

Holly, amazing, Summer sounds like Matt also 10, always has tested before
eating something, even a snack.  We too test at mom's bedtime before night N,
and too only check in middle of night if the day has been active, which they
usually are, or if his b/g is low 100 ish at moms bedtime. Then we do a 2or
3am check.  I'm just now confident to not do them everynight.  It's almost
3-4 nights a week though.  Active kid!  Hope this helps.

Matt almost pumping.