Re: [IP] U.S. Healthcare Trauma

In a message dated 9/24/99 1:14:13 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<plus the minimed florida
people who take care of my supplies never get back to me when I try to work
this out some other way (there is no other way apparently).>>

Miranda, I don't understand why they bill through Florida.  Do you call the
regular supply number (the one on the pump) for supplies?  Mine always comes
through BCBS of California, presumably because that is where Minimed is
located.  Another person I have corresponded with solved her problem when she
started ordering directly from them and BCBS of California handled the claim
(presumably they know how to do it)