Re: [IP] frequency of testing after 3 months

We have been having Eve test more often now that school has started, and
with the change of weather. Since she has gym and recess before lunch we've
had her test between the two, not all the time about twice a week. She also
is not as active as in the summer, she rides the bus from school and doesn't
get home till 4:20(a 50 min. bus ride) this is on good days, and then
homework. We will have to keep testing on and off to see what will happen in
the winter. I suspect her basals and her carb ratio will increase due to
less active.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99