[IP] on getting the good news

     everytime i read someone has been approved for a pump, i get tears in
     my eyes. Until you communicate with all these other people that are
     dealing with this, it seems not to have such an impact.i've been
     diabetic forever, and on the pump over 2 years, so it's become part of
     my daily life, and i come here looking for info, insight, etc. but
     then there are those that are new or not even on it yet, and it's just
     like a baby being born- it's very very cool! it reminds me to remember
     people like scientists in my prayers, for without them we wouldn't be
     here talking to each other.
     Sarah b.