[IP] in response to ruth's question-watermelon

     6 cups is probably right-this reminded me of when i was first dx, and
     my mother had to weigh all of my food on a scale. we calculated
     pickles into my lunch one day(i forget how many carbs, but a
     significant amt). I had to eat like 4 or 5 pickles! We laughed so hard
     that day! After that we realized that on certain foods, less is more,
     but way more than you want!
     Sarah B.