Re: re:[IP] watermelon carb count/

well curtis,
I guess we will have to do some experimenting.  I have an old weight
watcher's scale and I will do some math this weekend.

our carb book does list small, med and large apples, though.  but not how
much volume of watermelon.  I keep thinking it is about a cups' worth as
most fruit servings in most carb counting books is about a cup.

I could be wrong.