[IP] U.S. Healthcare Trauma

Hi all.  It's been a while since I've posted.  Anyway, I'm having some major
heartache.  I started on the pump in June.  In July I reordered my 3 months
worth of pump supplies through Corum, a division of U.S. Healthcare.  I just
received an explanation of medical benefits from the ins. co. stating that my
supplies were billed as DURABLE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT and are therefore, not
covered within network and subject to my deductible and then 70%coverage.  This
is a nightmare.  I can't afford to pay for supplies, even a portion, and I
can't imaging going off of the pump.  I am having a very difficult time getting
answers from USHealthcare.  I spoke to someone at Minimed who is supposed to
get back to me.  Does anyone have this same situation? Anyone else on US
Healthcare???  Please please please let me know.

Do You Yahoo!?