Re: [IP] RE: Which Pump...pump reps

True George, pump reps come and go, but the pump is ours for years. The
bottom line for us was, we liked both pumps. Each had features we liked. It
could have come down to a coin toss. The important thing to us was just
getting our daughter started on this wonderful piece of technology. So,
liking both pumps, it came down to my daughter liking the one rep over the
other. This rep is the one that trained her (and us), and she liked her.  I
don't think anyone can go wrong with either pump.