From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 9:30 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] parents of new pumpers

Hi Robin,

I'm interested in your tips for site changes.  I hate those pump bumps.
I've
started putting Neosporin on Jack's bumps and it helps, but I'm always
looking for better methods.  Also, his set always seems to kink at the end
of
the 48 hrs before we change.  Any tips there?

Thanks

Stacey
Mom to Jack age 5-1/2