Re: [IP] frequency of testing after 3 months

   Are you sure you're not living in my house? LOL...This is the 3rd post
from you that I just read that was identical to my daughter's experiences-
i.e...taking a shot immediately to counterract inexplicable highs rather than
"hope" it's not a pump problem; becoming more insulin-resistant above 200;
checking if she ever awakens during the night; re-checking basals
   Guess that just serves to illustrate why at age 14 (2 yrs ago), Melissa
could "connect" so well with all the adult pumpers in the support group that
her CDE started....Didn't matter that she was 20-30 years younger than they-
the commonality of experiences as a pumper transcends all ages...

Regards, Renee ( pump-mom/coach to 16 1/2 yr old Melissa)